The INCORE project, one of the awarded Cross-KIC projects to boost Innovation and Entrepreneurship among Higher Education Institutions, held its Kick-off meeting, online, on the 17th of August.
The project represents a collaborative approach between four regions – Madeira and Azores (Portugal), Canary Islands (Spain) and La Reunion (France) – involving different actors from the Knowledge Triangle including education, research and industry partners. The project is, however, driven by the HEIs from Madeira, Canarias and La Reunion, and these are supported by IST (Lisbon). The partnership includes:
- Instituto Superior Técnico (HEI, Portugal)
- Université de La Reunion (HEI, France)
- Universidade da Madeira (HEI, Portugal)
- Universidad Europea de Canárias (HEI, Spain)
- La Palma Research Centre (SME/Research, Spain)
- Trisolaris Advanced Technologies (SME, Portugal)
In order to start the work to be implemented during this year, the Kick-off meeting included presentations by the leaders of WP1 (Project Management), WP2 (Setting the stage) and WP4 (Communication, dissemination and outreach). The current and future plans for implementation of the tasks was discussed.